Spring Means.... Motorcycles!
Well, it's supposed to be nearly spring here in Northern Illinois, but.... the cold temps and snow out the window show otherwise. But that doesn't mean we can't dream, right??
I think there's an overlooked suite in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog called "Ready To Ride". Yep, it's motorcycles. But it's not just to make masculine cards. There is one particular sheet of Designer Series Paper that is beautiful silver-grey roses with an embossed feel to it, which will be the next paper that I play with! In the meantime, here's a quick n easy card to celebrate that biker birthday for someone you know. I mean, the DSP did all the work! Add some subtle color (Soft Succulent) and pops of Real Red, use stitched dies for that "stitched leather" look, some of the studs included with the Suite, and tah-dah.... insta card.
I promise, that motorcycle is Black ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, my camera washed it out.
The Stamps and Dies along with the DSP, make this a fun set to play with. This card took about 15 minutes total to make. Photos and product information below, or click Here to shop with me.




Comments
Post a Comment