Autumn Leaves Sneak Peek

 The new Fall Mini Catalog is out!!  So many fun things that I had to start playing right away.  I started with the Autumn Leaves stamps and dies.  This is part of a Suite of products that includes beautiful Designer Paper (DSP), ribbon, an embossing folder and embellishments.  I will be showing the DSP later this month, as it goes with so many other stamp sets.  Ready?  Let's Go!

These stamps are "DistINKtive, meaning that they have shadowed areas to provide depth and interest.  I decided to use sponge daubers, so that I could add multiple colors to a single stamp, and then experimented on the color cardstock to use.  I used Basic White, Very Vanilla, Petal Pink, and Pumpkin Pie.  Each gives it a subtle difference.

Ok, so not all the colors blended well together, but that's what experimenting is for... learning.  

Next up:  let's add some stems.
I used 2 different browns (Early Espresso and Pecan Pie).  Next time, I may see what Garden Green looks like on the image.

Die cut images versus stamped images.  This set doesn't have a die to cut the leaf and stem together, so I tried both ways.  The individual stem dies do NOT cut out the stamped stems, so here I die cut the stamped leaf and then the separate stem.  Such different looks!

Here's a closer look at the die cut stems.  And die cuts vs stamped.

Fussy cut leaves with stems.



Here's how they look together.  These will end up in a card, so you will see them again.

This Suite of products will be available beginning Sept 6.  
 
Next up.... Bag of Bones (and it has a super fun secret surprise!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

"Thanks" for stopping by!

Try something new!!