Team Meeting = Sept Showcase Stamper

 We have a Team meeting every month.  During this meeting, we typically have a "Showcase Stamper".  This person gets a stamp set and some swag from our Upline, usually about 2 weeks in advance (this month...it was 1 week), and then we have to create 8-10 cards using that stamp set.

This week, I was the showcase stamper, and was given Whale Watching.  Now I love orcas, they fascinate me.  I was really excited to do this, and then went blank for ideas.

Now what?!  Started searching the crafter's friend.... Pinterest.  There were a few ideas, but not many, so I used them for technique ideas.

Orcas = ocean/water to me, that's kind of obvious, Annette!  Let's think outside the box.... except the box seemed to be sealed shut.  Crafter's block, dang it!  Ok, breathe, think about this, use the catalog (aka, the Sept-Dec Mini Catalog)!

So I c.a.s.e'd the catalog, and that got the creativity going.  So let's see what I came up with. 


This was a week's worth of work.  Some just flowed, while others took hours.  Sometimes the simplest idea, can take more time, than a complex one.  Maybe I over-think things??

I did a sneak-peek of these on Monday, over on Facebook.  Hoping to get one or two of these into classes.  Unfortunately, this set will only be available through December, so going to try and figure out how to combine the upcoming holidays with orcas.  Wish me luck!

Interested in finding these products, click the link below.  If you have any questions, please ask!  I love helping others use their creativity.
https://annettecrouse.stampinup.net/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

"Thanks" for stopping by!

Try something new!!