Is Winter over yet?!
Well now... where has time gone? I apologize for the absence, life got busy (again), and some things were neglected. I want to change that.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas specifically). Mine was busy, but now that the weather seems to be turning, I suspect a false Spring, I get to turn my focus back towards things I love.
Bead work has been calling my name, along with all manner of fibery projects. So I combined to 2, and taught a couple friends how to needle-felt and to do bead embroidery. A simple little project, but super cute!
And now it looks like I will be doing some "time travel". There is a dress project that has been on the back burners for several years. I think this may be the year it gets finished!! Mistress Blanche Parry (that's me) deserves a dress fitting of her place at Court. So I may be documenting the progress here.
Here's a peek at the materials:
I will keep you posted! Have an awesome week!



Comments
Post a Comment