October was a busy month!

 I can't believe how fast October came and went!  But since almost every weekend was packed with travel and activities, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise.

Did some time-travel (aka Stronghold Renaissance Faire, and  Rogues & Ruffians), where Mistress Blanche Parry was able to show off her new gown, and then become the A in M & A Acres, purveyors of wonderful honey and wax product.  (Weekend 1 & 2)

Weekend #3 was catch up on laundry (yay), and prep for Weekend #4.

Next it was off to a lovely retreat weekend with my Stampin'Up! upline and fellow demos.  Pillow gifts were received and given, wonderful food was eaten, and almost non-stop card/paper crafting took place.  I am so inspired by these women!  We bounced card ideas, business ideas, talked about family, made some new friends, and overall was completely blessed.

And Poof!  It's November, which means holiday card classes. Yep, there will be 2 this month.  Can't forget about Veteran's Day.  Does your area to anything special?  Our local HS typically does an afternoon event, honoring our local veterans.  

The end of this month will be a little different.  My mom is getting a knee replacement, so the week of Thanksgiving will be spent with her and my sister.  Mom is amazing, and I have no doubts that she will be moving faster than both of us before long.   To keep us busy, I'm going to bring along some card projects, and giftables to put together.  Don't be surprised of some of them show up in the December Giftables class.

I am determined to be more consistent with this blog!  I want to post at least 2 times a month, and it not just be about the "paper".  The last 2/3s of the page name if about fiber arts, and you should expect to see more of that from now on.  It will probably include what's on the loom(s), needles, or sewing projects, so lots of options to talk about.  What would you like to see?  Let me know!

Ok, wanted to keep this pretty short, so it's back to Business Monday for me.  See you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

"Thanks" for stopping by!

Try something new!!